Rustic, peaceful surroundings make Pinecrest Camp a wonderful sanctuary from the pressures of everyday life. Pinecrest is an evangelical ministry of the Christian & Missionary Alliance and has been assisting the Christian Community in making disciples of Jesus Christ since 1942.
Dedicated on June 19, 1987, this chapel will seat approximately 250 people.
The BC “Gymnatorium” is commonly used as a sanctuary, banquet hall, concert hall and a gym. The gym floor can easily seat 100 or more.
The dining hall is another option for holding meetings and group sessions. The dining hall is rated at 125 people.
This chapel was erected in 1959 and will seat approximately 80 people.
This chapel is commonly used for children’s services and crafts.